Welcome to my blog!
Let’s start from my introduction – About.
This blog is helping me to keep focus on self growth, so I hope you will find here something useful and inspiring as well.
I believe that self education is absolutely necessary for successful career in IT and Tech, so check out my reading lists:
Then have a look on the most popular posts in this blog:
- Book Review: New Power by Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms
- Book review: The Oz Principle by R. Connors, T. Smith and C. Hickman
- Amazon interviews “Yes, but…” insights
- Book Review: Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
- Book Review: Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford
- Linkmeup podcast: Again about 5G
If you are in customer facing role, you can be interested in some of my articles:
- Critical Thinking: Prioritize Customer’s Requests Efficiently
- Cloud Native as a disruptive innovation for Telco market
If you are more technical person, check out these articles:
I will be happy to hear your feedback or ideas about content.
Add me on Linkedin or Twitter:
Or post your feedback below: